Monday, February 4, 2013

HA HA ! ! TYRESE GOT THE CROWD IN THE PROVERBIAL PALM OF HIS HAND. A GREAT SINGER . . . HAVIN' FUN and also GETTIN' SERIOUS. WHATTA WAGRadio FAN FAVOURITE .



.

Acoustic Conversations is an extension of Singersroom.com and their "ongoing commitment to providing quality live entertainment." Their events are geared to opening the lines of communication between artists and their fans through a Q&A session accompanied by an acoustic performance. This Acoustic Conversation features recording R&B artist Tyrese.

After a nine year hiatus from music, Tyrese reconnected with his audience stating, "I never sat down and said I want to be a singer or I want to be an actor. It just happened. I have been able to extend a 30 second commercial into fifteen years of some form of entertainment. I'm very grateful that y'all have stayed with me. Thank you very much."

In a candid question and answer segment driven by fans, Tyrese addressed a range of questions on cheating, love and working on his new project 'Open Invitation.' 


WAGRadio Management

No comments: