Friday, July 22, 2011

THEOPHILUS LONDON creating trouble w/ "I WANT YOU" - You dirty little bugger, leave that innocent chile' alone! - - dir. VASHTIE




HE'S NEW WAVE.
WELL, THAT'S WHAT SOME WOULD WANT YOU TO BELIEVE.
BUT, THIS YOUNG BROTHER IS SEEPED IN SOUL.
YOUNG BROTHER THEOPHILUS LONDON.
THIS ISN'T ON THE WAGRadio TOP FIFTY BUT IT SHOULD BE . . .

Writing on the blog " Wine and Bowties", Theophilus sez, "I bought every single Marvin Gaye record I could find.. and spent an entire 2 months listening while working on my album in L.A. I then brought the seperate parts from the original song "I Want You" by Marvin and recorded my verse and singing in London, England.
I put all the different instruments together for the new wave version.
I just want girls to wake up and put this on! Eat their breakfast, smoke their brains out and enjoy "I Want Yuu".


WAGRadio Management


No comments: