Friday, September 17, 2010

NEW* MUST-HAVE COMPANION PIECES TO THE 'RnB INDIES' SET OF BOOKS - OH YEAH ! THE DISCOGRAPHY FOR NEW WORLD AFRICAN RECORD COLLECTORS

Whenever I want to check a date, record label or release number of a Rhythm 'n' Blues record the first place I look is Eyeball Productions four part series 'The R'n'B Indies'.
It has been indispensible in my obsession of tabulating favourite records from certain years, decades or time periods.
Publisher, Bob McGrath, who I worked with in the advertising business in Vancouver, B.C., has also published two more invaluable discographies.
'The Blues Discography' and 'The Gospel Discography'.
Both became tools of my chart-plotting hobby.
Now, oh joy! Along comes Bob's latest and closest to my own heart - a three volume set (vol. 1 is ready now with the other two volues to follow) entitled
'The Soul Discography'.



Visit the Eyeball Productions website - www.eyeballproductions.com

DJZigZag


No comments: